Monday, March 15, 2010

Let the Wild Rumpus BEGIN!

It's a cause for celebration!!!

Recently I've been tying up some loose ends in the double agent life. I finally officially finished Teacher's College Faculty classes! Although I have some weeks of teaching ahead, the major part of this crazy year is done!

The last two weeks have been a blur - little sleep and more than fifteen assignments to finish. My poor children forgot who their mother was. They certainly disliked the rumpled, frazzled monster who took her place - wielding power and discipline in a polka-dot robe and mismatched socks. We've eased into March Break together - and are looking forward to re-connecting this week.

Today was monumental. For me. Today? I purchased a new car.

Last week, in the mid of the hustle of finishing up at the Faculty, my car took a serious turn for the worst. While turning into a parking lot my balljoint let go. Which meant? Drive shaft halved and the wheels fell off.

Fell. OFF!

Thankfully, no one was maimed. Well, all but my checkbook. I decided that I'd had enough of the death machine and spent all my free time (HA! FREE. TIME. !!) scouring dealerships. Today I handed over a very significant sum of theoretical money, and drove away in my 2009 Pontiac G6.

I? Is a happy agent.

Tomorrow is Wild Rumpus Day. In honour of reconnecting with the agents in training we are making crazy cupcakes (chocolate OF COURSE) and watching Where the Wild Things Are. It will be a good day.

For now, I gaze longingly at the nice car outside my balcony window. In white jammies with lime green polka dots I revel at this feeling inside my chest. Happiness.

Just when I thought I'd lost it.


DAG

4 comments:

Chibi Jeebs said...

What an *awesome* post! Congrats on finishing your classes and congrats on the new car! I just got my first brand new car last year and I love it.

Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. <3

佩璇 said...

may the blessing be with you.........................................

林淑凡 said...

台灣性樂園台灣色情論壇三點全裸台灣成人色情網色情站美女脫胸罩愛愛圖片台灣色情成人網站辣妹妹影音視訊聊天室情色區g罩杯美女av性愛女生自慰圖成人交友網站色情區丁字褲貼圖成人視訊聊天hi sex台灣十八成人丁字褲自拍太太陰毛火辣美眉成人色情圖片網視訊打槍美女聊天一夜激情一夜情聊天網成人聊天網激情成人聊天室上床圖片火辣情色辣妹聊天美女色情情趣丁字褲亞洲情色論壇情色天空三點全露內衣秀台灣色情網站成人裸照av成人論壇成人文學
成人文學

林守全 said...

裸體寫真全裸美女圖片色情訊息黃色圖片自拍裸體圖片sex裸露圖片18限85cc a片台灣色情網站免費色情圖一夜激情聊天情色聊天室限制級爆乳女優作愛巨乳學院性愛情慾陰脣一夜情下體網愛聊天鹹濕做愛自拍成人圖庫成人影城性關係視訊情人性影片觀賞裸照淫美成人論壇av寫真自拍裸女貼圖av圖情色性愛貼圖成人vcdsexy辣妹視訊聊天色情視訊淫婦台灣情色論壇丁字褲貼圖免費a片影片淫蕩女人live show男女做愛火辣妹妹激情網愛聊天美女裸照免費色情網站