Friday, August 15, 2008

Because I feel a little lopsided...

It's odd, at least for me, to do something for one child without doing for the other. Because Thing One and Thing Two are a mere twelve months and four days apart, I tend to do things collectively and equally, if only to cut down on the whining.

With that in mind, I feel it's totally unfair to post a picture of Thing Two, and not pay homage to the beauty that is also Thing One:



Mommy loves you wee one.

Also - I'm away from the blogosphere for the weekend, for a well deserved break.
See you all next week!

D.A.G

2 comments:

Anissa Mayhew said...

GAHH! She's gorgeous too, all super-model-y with that swan's neck.

BTW, this is me shedding a little tear that you're going on hiatus. $50 says you'll be on Twitter by 11 pm.

Anissa Mayhew said...

Well. Hmmmm. Huh. Look at that. A boy. riiiiiiight.

Sorry!