Monday, July 7, 2008

Say nothing? Or nothing to say?? ~ November 2005

Well, I have had some complaints recently about my lack of blogging genius... I guess people are missing my crazy observations. Seriously, I have said nothing, because I didn't have anything to say. But perhaps, I do have things to say, I just want to say nothing. Sometimes, keeping your cards close to you seems like the best way to bluff...
I'm ok. For all you wondering... and for you that aren't, well consider yourselves informed! I am alive, I am healthy, I have beautiful children. I am missing something, or someone... as the case may be; that never really changes.
Here are a few things that I have not been saying:
I miss you.
I wish to live a life where the lights are always on, and someone is always home.
I want a home where laughter and love are the only things that hang on the wall.
I would like to fall asleep and wake up in the circle of everlasting love.
I hope for a love that is all encompassing... and yet changing, to allow us to grow old together.
I wish to grow old - and still hold hands.
I want a life where all that really matters is kept in my heart, not in my hand.
I would like to share my hopes, my dreams, my fears and feel that I am still loved.
I hope that my friendships remain steady and caring.
I miss you.
Mostly, I hope that love is cherished, and that no one is allowed to walk away and lose all that matters.
My heart still hurts...

No comments: